Sunday, June 7, 2020

STRANGER @ SECRET FOREST 2 IS COMING! I'm so Excited!!


The very excited news for 2020 for me!  I jad to watch se 1 again (and again) to remember the whole plotline or characters since season 2 will coming soon.  (Sounds over excited,  am I?)  
 I'Ve been a fans of Bae Do na and Seung Woo for a very long time even though not all drama was my taste but they dis deliver led a very strong characters out.  And Stranger was one.  

I am so glad they decided to continue telling us the plot hole at the ending of se 1. Unlike many great drama which unfortunately didnt get any seasin at all eventhough they're so good,  Stanger fortunately got the opportunity.  So as a fan,  I should support them! 

I wish Signal,  Vampire Prosecutor,  Fiery Priest,  and several famous crime thriller drama will getvthe same treatment and opportunity too. They deserves so much better like how K-Romance had. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

STRANGER 2/SECRET FOREST SE 2 LEAVES THEIR FANS HUNGRY FOR SEASON 3.

Secret Forest (Stranger) season 2 end at 4th October 2020 with our favorites Prosecutor Hwang Shi Mok was again transferred to a suburban ar...