Monday, April 19, 2010

continue my life...draw FTB bleach

Yesterday , me lidd has finished my bleach for laminate...from FTB movie, Homura”to”Shizuku and Hichiruki..Ichiruki? 1 thing finished~ hehehe~ whatever i’v got a problem for Hichi face..i don’t want he looks like a yaoi face..i want gentle and hot~ so, that’s why its bothering me! How can i draw a masculine man? but evil in deep? Huh! it takes time to learn his face..rukia-chan..simple.


whatever...lil bit satisfied about him..

Rukia as Dark Rukia....have some mistake when i draw her eyes..the position of eye's..

atleast..i's finished my hichidaruki and homurashizuku



No comments:

Post a Comment

STRANGER 2/SECRET FOREST SE 2 LEAVES THEIR FANS HUNGRY FOR SEASON 3.

Secret Forest (Stranger) season 2 end at 4th October 2020 with our favorites Prosecutor Hwang Shi Mok was again transferred to a suburban ar...