Friday, April 17, 2015

MERLIN SEASON 5 ; BBC SHOP IS GOOD! I'm a BIG FAN OF MERLIN UK TV SERIES!


I'm a BIG FAN OF MERLIN UK TV SERIES!

so far, actually, I'M A FAN OF BLACK WOMAN LEAD WITH WHITE MAN. and of course Merlin will be one of them and the awesomeness story really couldn't kill the epic even decade had passed.

i can even List my fav show so far. for now, not so much

- Person Of Interest season 1-3 Only. and Se 4 Epi 20
- Merlin
- Sleepy Hollow
- The Flash 2014
- The Walking Dead *okay- only this one is different where Michonne is not the lead but i love whole character in ti. especially Carol and Daryl.

 SO to find a good quality and to secure the originality, i prefer buying at BBC shop.

http://www.bbcshop.com/page/search?q=merlin#esp_cf=brand&esp_filter_brand=Merlin

and I can guarantee, its cheaper than in Amazon or Ebay, beside, it's their own shop. And the shipping is fast- seeing the rate also good- for now, i guess, if I wanna buy UK series or any movie, I'm gonna buy at there!










No comments:

Post a Comment

STRANGER 2/SECRET FOREST SE 2 LEAVES THEIR FANS HUNGRY FOR SEASON 3.

Secret Forest (Stranger) season 2 end at 4th October 2020 with our favorites Prosecutor Hwang Shi Mok was again transferred to a suburban ar...