Follow by Email

Saturday, December 15, 2012

YOSH...AKU DH MULA GERAK! PUTRAJAYA! KU MENGEJARMU!

Edit Posted by with No comments
this is my very long absent after the last time! owh!! i miss you, my blog!

Damn. aku mmg nk kena mula bergerak and stop being Sloth. you know sloth? sejenis haiwan paling lembab di dunia. kalau dalam Anime FMA.. ada 2 type different of Sloth. male and female. mom of ed/al. the second one..no connection.0.0? rasanya dh lari tajuk...

Pesta Makan Buah tempatan di Putrajaya! aku mengejarmu wahai insan-insan yang "Sihat"! happy after bagi fliers kat situ. atleat aku dh mula bergerak balik. owh!  i need to stay 50% for next year! no way i'm going to 35% after whole burden i did before and my mom sacrifice. 

thanks to my partners! eventhough both of u just my side-side line. tapi in herbalife. work with someone you feel comfort~ we did! 

Atin
Faez.

in the end. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment